Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy birthday, Rayhan !


I cannot believe how fast you're growing. Already, you're four years old today. You are definitely not a baby anymore. Still, no matter how much older you get, you'll always be my baby!

I clearly notice that you are changing and growing. You are growing from one stage into another. And, each phase that you go through has its charms as well as a touch of naughtiness in it. As of now, you are in that stage of growing where you're quite strong-willed and you're sure of what you want (almost projecting a "My Way or The Highway" acclamation). Still, it's a joy to watch you grow and I love you more and more each day.

Happy birthday, Rayhan.

May Allah guide you through your development as you grow older and face new challenges. May Allah give you a long life and help you to become a good person who will care for and help others. Just as other parents, we pray that you live up to high standards of values and principles all through life.